Here are some simple steps to follow once you've received an order
Step 1: An order has been placed
- You will receive an email notifying you when you've sold an item(s)
- You will then be asked to validate the order by confirming the quantity of order that is still in stock
- You may be asked to enter the weights and dimensions of your product(s), if these are not already available. With the weights and dimensions provided, the shipping cost will be calculated for the buyer
Step 2: Preparing shipping and dispatch
- Once you've included the weights and dimensions for your product(s), the buyer will be asked to choose and pay for their preferred method of shipping
- As a seller, you will then receive an email, asking you to dispatch the chosen product
- To successfully dispatch the product, you will be required to provide some additional information
- The information you will need to attach includes:
- An invoice to Machine Compare for the product
- Images of the product (provided that it has been tested and it works/is undamaged)
- The serial number of the product (or other identifying marks)
- Package weight and dimensions
Step 3: Shipping the order
- Next, simply click the 'ship' button, which will generate a tracking code and postage label based on the buyer's choice of shipment.
- Now, you will be asked to provide the date of shipment and the address for the collection of the parcel. This is the address that has been provided by the buyer in the unique order.
- The postage label will be available against the order in your seller's account
- You will need to print the postage label and stick it on the package
- The package can now be collected by the courier and shipped to the buyer
Need more guidance? Watch these short videos to see how it works.
If you have access to Youtube, you can watch the HD versions by: Clicking Here
If you do not have access to Youtube, please see uploaded versions below:
English Version Below:
French Translated Version Below:
Spanish Translated Version Below:
GermanTranslated Version Below:
Romanian Translated Version Below:
Swedish Translated Version Below:
Turkish Translated Version Below:
If you still need help with the process, please Contact Customer Support for further assistance.