Comprehensive cover that protects the Buyer in the event of incorrect details, faulty shipments or unreliable information.
Machine Compare’s Buyer Protection programme entitles you to reimbursement for the full purchase price of the item when you:
- Have not received the item purchased from a Seller
- The item(s) ordered have arrived in a faulty condition
To be covered by our Buyer Protection, you must provide evidence of such scenarios within 10 days after your order has been delivered to you.
How can you provide evidence?
- Provide photographs of the part(s) or videos, with a brief description of the issue within your account.
- A return can be initiated against an ordered product as follows:
Step 1. In order to open a return request, click on the "Orders" tab in your online account.
Step 2. Click on the 'return' icon for the product you would like to return. Once this has been done, follow the returns process instructions and include all the relevant information that is asked of you. We will then asses the request and get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- You will receive live updates when a shipment’s status changes (for example: Info Received, In Transit, Out for Delivery, Missed Delivery, Delivered etc.).
What is not covered in the Buyer Protection Policy:
- If the Seller accurately described the item, but you no longer require them
- If the Seller accurately described an item, but you weren't happy with it
- If you fail to open the dispute within 10 days after your order has been delivered
- If your account is not in good standing
We hope this article has been helpful in describing how the Buyer Protection works.
If you have any questions pertaining to this subject, please Contact Customer Support.