Comprehensive cover that protects the Buyer in the event of incorrect details, faulty shipments or unreliable information
Machine Compare’s Buyer Protection programme entitles you to reimbursement for the full purchase price of the item when you:
- Have not received the item purchased from a Seller
- The item(s) ordered has arrived in a faulty condition
To be covered by our Buyer Protection, you must provide evidence of such scenarios within 10 days after your order has been delivered to you. Please email us directly if you need to return any item(s) along with the necessary pictured proof. This information will then be forwarded to the seller. The responsibility of shipment for the returned item(s) will then be decided between the buyer and seller.
What is not covered in the Buyer Protection Policy:
- If the Seller accurately described the item, but you no longer require them
- If the Seller accurately described an item, but you weren't happy with it
- If you fail to open the dispute within 10 days after your order has been delivered
- If your account is not in good standing
We hope this article has been helpful in describing how Buyer Protection works.
If you have any questions pertaining to this subject, please Contact Customer Support.